New Test Catalog Features
- Improved search and test layout for easy access to key information
- Easy-to-read mobile view for iPad, iPhone, Android OS, etc.
- Recent History view for easy access to frequently ordered tests
Test Updates Available on NJLabs.org
Ordering Tests from National Jewish Health Advanced Diagnostic Laboratories
- Determine the laboratory test(s) you would like to order by searching our Test Catalog using the grey search menu in the top left corner of the page.
- Download the requisition form associated with the test are ordering. The link to the requisition form is located in the Ordering section of the Test Detail Page.
- Package and ship the specimen according to all applicable international and federal shipping guidelines.
The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the biller who should review physician treatment and procedure documentation within the patient's health record. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.