The Phelps County Regional Medical Center Outreach Lab is located on the ground floor of the PCRMC Medical Office Building. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The Outreach Lab provides medical laboratory services for physician offices, nursing homes and individual patients living in South Central Missouri.
Patients need a prescription from their physician before testing can begin. Most testing will be completed the same day.
We offer the following services:
- Open 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
- Convenient location with ground floor access in the PCRMC Medical Office Building
- Results can be faxed or delivered to physicians' offices
- Same day service for most routine tests
- Stat (immediate) testing available from hospital lab
- Courier service
- Medicare and Medicaid provider
- Contracts with more than 30 private health insurance providers
Directions: When entering the PCRMC Medical Office Building on the ground floor, turn right in the lobby area and you will enter the PCRMC Outreach Lab.
For more information, you may call (573) 458-3000.