At St. Vincent’s Health System Laboratories
We believe our communities deserve quality health care close to home. That’s why we bring advanced services together to enhance the quality of life for families in our communities.
The St. Vincent’s Outreach Laboratories are accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) or the Joint Commission. Our Laboratories offer a full-range of laboratory services for your patients.
Our Laboratory services include:
• Bidirectional software, allowing you to conveniently transmit orders and receive results electronically. Reports can also be transmitted to your office by fax or mail. In addition, St. Vincent’s Laboratories will cover expenses to set up software in your office.
• Same-day turnaround time for most requests, when received by 6 p.m.
• Requisition forms tailored to meet your ordering practices.
• Attendants, including our Laboratory Medical Director, available weekdays to answer your questions and provide additional information.
• Access to outpatient and hospital reports through the St. Vincent’s Physician Portal.
• Courier services provided.
We offer convenient laboratory locations for collection at all 4 hospital sites and 119 Clinic.