Dedicated to the Communities We Serve
The people of Southern Illinois Healthcare, a not-for-profit health care system, are dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of all of the people in the communities we serve. Our mission is guided by our values: compassion, collaboration, quality, stewardship, integrity, accountability and respect.
Reasons to choose Southern Illinois Healthcare:
- A member of the BJC Collaborative since 2013.
- Partnership with ARUP Reference Laboratory
- Specializing in esoteric testing performed locally:
- Platelet function assays
- Semen Analysis
- Automated Blood Banking
- HGBA1C and Protime fingerstick testing available at most outpatient draw locations.
- Large Selection of PCR testing
- Clostridium Difficile
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Board-Certified Pathologists
- 1.5 million billable testing per year – with 95% performed in house
- Exceptional turn-around-time
- STAT testing completed with results in 2hours – 90% of the time within 60 minutes.
- Routine testing completed same day in most cases – 90% of the time within 2 hours.
- No charge extras
- Dedicated Courier Services
- STAT laboratory collection and pickup