About TriHealth Laboratory Services
Expertise … Communication … Service
Personal service is what sets TriHealth Laboratory Services apart from other laboratories. For more than 35 years, we have provided a wide range of clinical laboratory and pathology services to physician offices, clinics, referring hospitals and other healthcare providers. Our pathologists and laboratory professionals know the physicians and patients in the community. They offer a level of expertise, communication and service that is difficult to find in larger independent laboratories.
- 24-hour, seven-day-a-week availability
- Knowledgeable customer service specialists
- A variety of options for ordering tests and receiving results
- Numerous billing options, competitive fees, and acceptance of all insurance plans
- Professional consultation to aid in test selection and interpretation
- Convenient, dependable courier services
- Supplies required to transport and submit specimens to TriHealth
- STAT testing for specified tests with an excellent turn-around-time of four hours from receipt of the call for a stat pickup to the time that the results are completed.
- Most routine laboratory tests are completed within 24 hours following receipt of the specimen in the laboratory.
- Results include reference ranges and flags for abnormal tests.
- Options for obtaining reports include deliver by courier, computer autofaxing, and the Greater Cincinnati Healthbridge Health Information Network.
If you need any additional test information or have any questions please call TriHealth Laboratory Customer Support 513-569-6345, option 2.
TriHealth entities which are covered by regulations pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) are required by law to maintain the privacy of a patient’s health information, give notice of TriHealth’s privacy practices with respect to the patient’s medical information, and follow the terms of a Notice of Privacy Practices. The Notice describes the ways in which TriHealth Laboratory Services may use and disclose medical information about patients. It also describes the patient’s rights, certain obligations that TriHealth Laboratory Services has regarding the use and disclosure of medical information, and how a patient can get access to medical information.
TriHealth’s Notice of Privacy Practices is available at www.TriHealth.com.
To go directly to the ARUP website scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ARUP logo
This page requires Adobe Reader to view documents.